Cause I told you once, now I told you twice we gon’ light it up like it’s dynamite. If you’re wondering why I’m singing this is because last night I had my school concert. You’ve probably guessed that my grade did Dynamite by Taio Cruz.

For this concert we had to put a lot of effort into it. First we picked a song, before we ended up doing Dynamite we were going to do lean on/thunderstruck but it didn’t work out but our teacher came up with doing Dynamite from just dance. Next it was choreography, what we just did was copy the moves and when it got to the part that said put your hands in the air we went into a semi-circle and did tricks (Sophie, Charlize, Sabine, Amy, Madi, Amelia, Fintan, Jarrod and I). We practised one hour every Wednesday until last night.

Last night going into the concert I felt excited and not nervous at all because I do dancing out of school. During the dance I felt proud of the whole grade because we were able to do the main part of the dance. After I felt sad because I liked the dance and it was the last time performing it.